Copper Clad Steel, Clad Steel, Clad manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Multifunctional Copper Clad Steel Sheet 0.01-4.0mm Thickness High Magnetic Conductivity, 1~ 5ml Sterilize Plastic Injection Syringe Luer Lock Luer Slip with Needle and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
|Application:||Mold & Dies, Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate|
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way: Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way: My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us
High surface quality steel clad copper clad steel with high strength and high extensibility
Copper clad steel clad copper belongs to the combination of non-ferrous metal and steel. It has superior properties in strength, appearance , heat conduction and so on. ZEGOTA develop and produce high quality copper clad steel clad copper with leading high ductility, perfect surface and high strength clad by virtue of innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials.
1. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture clad metals and surface quality control technology.
2. High strength: Using unique combination technology and taking advantage of the high strength of steel, while copper is soft, the combination of the two can make full use of its advantages, which clad a special material.
3. High extensibility: Because copper is soft and excellent ductility, copper clad steel clad copper with 35% elongation improvement can be achieved by combining copper and steel together.
1. Military industry: Copper clad steel clad copper is used to replace the shell made of traditional steel and copper, which not only guarantees the original performance, but also has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and good surface lubrication.
2. Electronic industry: There are many gaskets in electronic components, which require strong and thin. Copper clad steel can meet various innovative design requirements.
3. Kitchen utensils: In the manufacture of kitchen utensils, a lot of extrusion deformation is needed. Copper clad steel has good strength and ductility, which greatly improves the processing efficiency of products.